MAIN ROADS BOLLARDS INCLUDE
- Removable Bollards
- Fixed Bollards
- Pedestrian Bollards
- Retractable Bollards
- Safety Bike-path Bollards
You will find specifications for all Main Roads Bollards below
- Galvanized steel bollard 60 mm O.D.
- Height 900 mm capped
- Primer for long-life powder coating
- Powder coated Main Roads Safety Yellow
- 100 White/ 300 Red/100 White reflective striping
- Cap (for ground socket)
- Weight 16 kg
Main Roads standard drawing 200831-0014
Removable bollards for use adjacent to roads where access is prohibited for general traffic but allowed for certain traffic, such as heavy vehicle or emergency vehicle U-turn facilities. These bollards are nominated as 60 CHS 2.9 as that is considered frangible for speeds great than 80 km/h and therefore the bollards do not represent a hazard to road users.