- Galvanised CHS Pipe
- Can be powder coated
- 50 mm Nominal Bore
- 60 mm Outside Diameter
- Length 3.2 mm
- Sold in Packs of 37 Lengths
- From $8.00 per metre
MRWA has approved the use of CHS Posts reducing costs and improving safety. Ready to install Smart posts available (Taper attached- post is simply dropped into position)
Steel Brackets and MRWA Re-usable Smart brackets also available
- You can install posts directly in concrete
- surface mount with re-usable baseplate (3.6 walled posts)
- Install using Smart Sustainable Foundations
- Install using the Spring Return Base
Smart Sustainable Foundations substantially reduce the cost of installing and maintaining signposts, remaining in good working condition impact after impact, year after year. Zero on-going costs. Posts easily removable using tools.
- 1 Ground socket (350 mm depth)
- 1 Re-usable Self-locking Taper
- 1 Cap
Depth of socket can be reduced to 150 mm for solid concrete traffic islands, or increased to 650 mm + for free standing and large signage
- 2.3 mm
- 2.9 mm
- 3.6 mm
Main Roads Approved. Refer Spec 601.
MRWA has approved the use of CHS posts for securing traffic signage in all regions (including cyclone zones)
Grade C350 Pipe is a high strength pipe for general structural applications. Manufactured and tested to meet the requirements of the following specifications:
- AS 1163 Structural Steel Hollow Sections (Grade C350, C350L0).
- AS 4792 Hot-dipped galvanised coating on ferrous hollow sections. Applied by a continuous or a specialised process.