1. Select Bollard design
You can buy the Impact Recovery system to secure almost any bollard using the Impact Recovery System. We provide a range of steel, stainless steel and plastic bollards including stone look, marble look, laser cut designer bollards and internally lit bollards with solar lighting. Or use your own bollard.
2. Select Rings
Simply selectt he size ring to fit the bollard (allowing for wall thickness)
- Standard Impact Recovery Rings (bollard remains rigid and only deflects upon impact from vehicle)
- Super-flex Rings enable bollard to deflect upon low impact such as bike-rider.
3. Select Sustainable Foundation
- Surface Mount
- In-ground 350 mm
- In-ground 650 mm
Smart Surface Mount
Increase strength of internal core to 60 mm solid steel whoch will stop a passenger vehicle in its tracks.
4. Select Internal Core
- The standard Heavy Duty internal core will prevent vehicle access but can bend upon severe impact from a 4WD or heavy vehicle and need replacing
- For cafe strips and situations where a bollard bending beyond 20 degrees may cause problems, the strength of the internal core can be increased to 60 mm Solid steel to stop a passenger vehicle in it's tracks and prevent the internal core from bending
* Innovator of the Year * DOH&S Worksafe Award * Patented technology