1. Select Bollard design
You can buy the Impact Recovery system to secure almost any bollard using the Impact Recovery System. We provide a range of steel, stainless steel and plastic bollards including stone look, marble look, laser cut designer bollards and internally lit bollards with solar lighting.
2. Select Rings
- Standard Impact Recovery Rings (bollard remains rigid and only deflects upon impact from vehicle)
- Super-flex Rings enable bollard to deflect upon low impact such as bike-rider.
3. Select Installation Method
- Surface Mount
- In-ground 350 mm
- In-ground 650 mm
- In-ground 650 mm with Solid core
Smart Surface Mount
Increase strength of internal core to 60 mm solid steel whoch will stop a passenger vehicle in its tracks.
4. Select Internal Core
- The standard Heavy Duty internal core will prevent vehicle access but can bend upon severe impact from a 4WD or heavy vehicle and need replacing
- For cafe strips and situations where a bollard bending beyond 20 degrees may cause problems, the strength of the internal core can be increased to 60 mm Solid steel to stop a passenger vehicle in it's tracks and prevent the internal core from bending
* Innovator of the Year * DOH&S Worksafe Award * Patented technology