- 150 mm (165 mm OD) diameter
- Heavy Duty Galv Steel 5 mm
- Cast Aluminium Cap (can be polished)
- Reflective striping optional
- 1080 H (plus cap)
- Polished Cap 110 mm
Bollards can be secured in-ground or surface mounted using Smart Sustainable Foundations using the Impact Recovery System, making bollard and foundations re-usable impact after impact.
Sorry for the inconvenience. We are currently revising our pricing.
Bollards can be secured on sustainable foundations using the Impact Recovery System, making bollard and foundations re-usable impact after impact. Price does not include Impact Recovery System (purchased separately)
- Surface Mount
- Surface Mount Impact Recovery
- In-ground Impact Recovery 350 mm
- In-ground Impact Recovery 650 mm
- Sure-stop Impact Recovery 650 mm
Impact Recovery Bollards require tools for removal
IN-GROUND: Internal posts are removable using the ergonomically designed tool that enables removal of items from a standing position facing on-coming traffic. Foot tool available for flattened and modified internal core. Sheared post removal tool attachment included
SURFACE MOUNT: Internal post removed from base plate using Allen key.
Installation tool available (optional)