Bollards MRWA Traffic
* Patented technology: Australian Made Removable Highway Bollards
- Galvanized steel bollard 60 mm O.D.
- Sustainable Foundations 350 mm
- Self-locking Taper attached
- Height 900 mm
- Primer for long-life powder coating
- Powder coated Safety Yellow
- White/ Red/ White reflective striping
- Cap (for ground socket)
- Weight 16 kg
- MRWA Approved & Specified
Use drop-down menu to select
Bollard + Sustainable Foundation
Spring Return Bollard
Main Roads standard drawing 200831-0014
Removable bollards for use adjacent to roads where access is prohibited for general traffic but allowed for certain traffic, such as heavy vehicle or emergency vehicle U-turn facilities.
Instead of spending weeks, sockets can be installed when pouring footings and the bollards quickly & efficiently installed - perfectly aligned, safe and secure
Sustainable Foundations continue working year after year
Bollards are removable using the ergonomically designed tool that enables removal of items from a standing position facing on-coming traffic. MRWA Urban & SW maintenance teams have removal tools.
Installation tool required
Join the market leaders
Achieving previously unattainable levels of safety and effectiveness